In fact, we’re so confident and proud of our blinds, we offer a 3 year warranty on all our blinds. This is one of the longest warranties available and a clear sign of the quality of our blinds.
Obviously, there are a few exclusions:
- Damage caused by poor installation/not following fitting instructions (don’t worry, installation is easy, read this.)
- Not maintaining or cleaning the blind
- Exposure to the elements (these are indoor blinds!)
- General wear and tear and fading (these blinds are exposed to very intense UV rays)
- Alteration to the blind
- Fitted in an unsuitable location (i.e non-domestic)
- Battery motors used in electric roller blinds have a 2 year warranty
However, if your blind stops functioning for any reasons other than those listed above, get in touch. Our warranty covers:
- Manufacturing defects
- Fabric/slat colour fading within a year
- Mechanical malfunction
So, in summary, avoid grossly mistreating your blind, show it a little TLC every so often and don’t use it in ways it wasn’t intended. If you do all those things and something goes wrong with the blind, you’re golden – we’ve got you covered and we’ll and repair or replace it free of charge.